Design of food dust - free workshop layout
In order to
ensure that the quality of food in the clean room is foolproof, it must
rely on a clean production environment and advanced disinfection
equipment to achieve this process should include employees from the
workshop to finished product storage until all the links. In the food production chain, the "micro-pollution" control is a fragile link, once the control will affect the food safety.
The so-called "micro-pollution" that is, employees metabolites, hand bacteria, workshop environment bacteria, dust in the ground mold, air conditioning bacteria and other minor sources of pollution, such as any point if improper control, can lead to food during the shelf life moldy or corruption. Therefore, in order to strictly control the food clean room production process of micro-pollution sources, must have the following key role in the important conditions:
First, Layout of food clean factory
clean design and layout of the dust-free workshop and dust-free workshop
should meet the food safety and hygienic operation requirements and
avoid cross-contamination in food production.
2. The design of clean rooms and clean rooms should be based on a reasonable layout of the production process to prevent and reduce the risk of contamination of the product.
3. Clean factory and clean workshop should be based on product characteristics, production processes, production characteristics and the production process of the cleanliness of the requirements of a reasonable division of the operating area, and take effective separation or separation.
4. The clean room should be separated from the production area.
5. The area and space of the dust-free plant should be compatible with the production capacity, facilitate the installation of equipment, cleaning and disinfection, material storage and personnel operation.
Second, the building internal structure and materials
1. Clean room internal structure The internal structure of the building should be easy to maintain, clean or disinfect. Should be constructed with appropriate durable materials.
2. Dust-free workshop ceiling design installation requirements.
2.1 roof should be used non-toxic, tasteless, and production needs to adapt to easy to observe the clean conditions of the material construction; if the coating directly inside the roof coating as a ceiling, should use non-toxic, tasteless, mildew, easy to fall off, easy to clean coating.
2.2 roof should be easy to clean, disinfection, the structure is not conducive to the vertical drop of condensate, to prevent pests and mold breeding.
2.3 Steam, water, electricity and other accessories piping should be avoided at the top of the exposed food; if you need to set up, there should be to prevent dust and water droplets fall off the device or measures.
Third, Dust-free workshop wall design requirements
3.1 wall, partition should be non-toxic, tasteless anti-infiltration material construction, operating within the height of the wall should be smooth, easy to accumulate dirt and easy to clean; if the use of paint, should be non-toxic, tasteless, , Easy to clean.
3.2 wall, partition and the ground at the junction should be reasonable structure, easy to clean, can effectively prevent the accumulation of dirt. Such as setting up a diffuse interface.
Fourth, clean room doors and windows, installation requirements
4.1 doors and windows should be closed tightly. The surface of the door should be smooth, anti-adsorption, impermeable, and easy to clean, disinfect. Should be made of impervious, sturdy, non-deformable material.
4.2 The doors between the cleaning area and the quasi-clean work area and other areas should be closed in a timely manner.
4.3 Window glass should use non-friable material. If you use ordinary glass, you should take the necessary measures to prevent the broken glass after the raw materials, packaging materials and food pollution.
4.4 windows such as the installation of windowsill, the structure should be able to avoid dust accumulation and easy to clean. Openable windows should be fitted with easy to clean pest control GB 14881-2013.
Fifth, clean workshop damage window installation design requirements.
Effectively prevent debris, mosquitoes and other pollution.
Six, clean workshop ground design and construction requirements
6.1 The ground should be constructed of non-toxic, tasteless, impermeable, corrosion-resistant materials. The structure of the ground should be conducive to the need for sewage and cleaning.